We work with county and state organizations to create cost-effective and time- sensitive solutions to all environmental compliance issues related to wetlands, endangered species and oak woodlands. We help our clients negotiate through section 404 Clean Water Act and state and federal Endangered Species Act processes.
We can help you meet your time constraints for your critical infrastructure projects.
- Help plan permit strategies and appropriate mitigation solutions
- Help negotiate with relevant agencies to acquire necessary permits
- Design high value compensatory mitigation to the benefit of the project and the environment
- Implement all components of approved mitigation plans including
- biological surveys
- water management facilities
- native plant acquisition and installation
- wildland irrigation system design and installation
- native grassland seeding
- erosion control
- SWPPP compliance
- Maintain and monitor created and restored mitigation habitats to ensure plant establishment and attainment of performance standards
- Help provide for perpetual conservation and stewardship of all mitigation lands through our association with regulatory agency- approved 501(c) 3 nonprofit land trusts www.wildlifeheritage.org